Flutter is a new project to help developers build high-performance, high-fidelity, mobile apps for iOS and Android from a single codebase.
New to Flutter
See these topics to quickly start building cross-platform mobile apps with Flutter.
- Set up your machine with Flutter and iOS/Android tools.
- Get started to run your first app on Android and iOS.
- A tour of the Flutter framework
- Bootstrap into Dart if you are new to the language for developing Flutter apps.
See these topics to understand how the Flutter framework works.
- Widgets overview
- Gestures in Flutter
- Animations in Flutter
- Using custom fonts
- Layered design (video)
- Rendering pipeline (video)
- Dealing with box constraints in Flutter
Learn how to accomplish specific development tasks with Flutter.
- Adding assets and images
- Testing Flutter apps
- Debugging Flutter apps
- Developing apps in the IntelliJ IDE
- Formatting Flutter code
- Upgrading Flutter
- Accessing platform and third-party services
- Reading and writing files
- Handling text input
More resources for Flutter developers.
- Source on GitHub
- Architecture diagram
- Issue tracker
- Writing useful bug reports
- Design principles
Track the Flutter project and join the conversation in a variety of ways. We’re open source and would love to hear from you.