We’re open source and would love to hear from you!
We encourage you to reach out and join the conversation in a variety of ways.
- Ask HOWTO questions that can be answered with specific solutions
- Live chat with Flutter engineers and users
- Discuss Flutter, best practices, app design, and more on our mailing list
- Report bugs and request features and docs
- Follow us on Twitter: @flutterio
- Sign up to Future UX Studies on Flutter
- Join the subreddit to keep up with the latest in the Flutter community
An easy way to send feedback is to “thumbs up” issues important to you in our issue tracker: